Turk Furniture Broyhill Furniture Sofa Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
My furniture was delivered in 6/2016.My couch was an as-is Broyhill.
The couch was in excellent condition when delivered. Immediately, the stitching came loose. Turk will not help me, only refer me to a company Ron Jensen says will look at it but it won't be covered. Any other type of store would be willing to work with a customer to make them content with their purchases.
I spent around $4000 there and feel sick to my stomach.A couch that should be good for years makes me embarrassed to have people over after 2 months.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "Add my name to the ever growing list of people ripped off by Dermitage.com. I did not see their tiny little squint font hidden at the bottom of their page..."
- "I am a model so I have to always be ready to go. I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am. Last night before..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."